We welcome you and your dear ones to create Sacred Community with us for the Year 5779
“A Conservative-Covenantal Jewish Congregation in Ritual and Practice.” 501c3 Religious Community.
- Services are conducted as scheduled on Fridays and Holy Days: Sundown; Saturdays and Holy Days: 10:00 am ; Weekday morning and evening Minyanim by request.
- All are conducted by Hazzan David Silverstein, JD, Ritual Leader, with David Miron, Organist and Choral Director and the Voices of Israel Chorale as scheduled
- Flat contribution structure for those wishing to become Members, and guests for the High Holy Days( See Membership tab)
- All are welcome most cordially; Military/Law Enforcement Personnel and their families are always our guests without contribution
- Sponsorships welcomed (see Contribution Customs under Membership tab)
- Adult education each week during Shabbat worship
- B’nai Mitzvah Instruction, Cooperative religious instruction with area Synagogues
- Participatory, musically accompanied worship services
- Outreach, Limited Pastoral and Spiritual Counselling for those with active memberships at CISA
- Jewish life cycle events for members, and cultural events celebrated as Scheduled